Kayla, Madalyn and Jack playing on the bunk bed mattresses
Yes, I still got it! Me waterskiing
Clint and Carver being the tough guys that they are
Kate, Madalyn, and Kayla playing on the red sand with all the buckets, shovels, rocks, shells, sand castles, laughs and sun that they could get!
Grandkid/cousin movie night! They could not have had more fun. A disney movie, popcorn, and goodies galore!
Clint showing his stuff on the Air Chair. I have yet to do more than swallow a bunch of water doing this stunt!
But I can wakeboard. Sort of. I really can't do any tricks. Maybe in my next life!
Carver looking so cool in his sunglasses. He had to move to the adult size because the children's sizes are too small for his head. He loves the speedboad.
Popsicle queen loves everything about the water. Swimming underwater (or at least with her face under), the boats, the sand, you name it.
The girls going on a cruise.
Nicalee just loved the sand and the water. I was so worried about how she would do down there and she was easy and happy as can be.
More sand.
Clint and Carver on the "wobbily" jetski. Having fun tipping over!
Carver and Madalyn going on a hike with dad and throwing rocks-- that never gets old.
Beach fashion princess!
Nica didn't totally like the lifejacket, but who cares as long as her feet are in the water!
The fishing crew! Just don't make any of them eat their catch!
The houseboat slide and the Island. A new experiment in fun this year, since the water was quite cold the kids didn't want to land totally in the water so the Island make it fun to slide without going completely under, most of the time. Lake Powell might be the best vacation on the planet. At least that is the opinion of me and most of my family and has been for the past 25 years or so. I have only missed going a couple of times during that time span. There is something for everyone. Hikes, water sports, sand, the most amazing sunsets and sunrises around, gorgeous geological sites-- canyons, arches, Indian ruins,--- Book reading time, family, no TV, no Phones and plenty of laughs and good times. Thanks for all the memories and fun!




4 comments:
Derek and Owen just went on their first father son campout and like you said, when I asked what they did most of the time? The answer? Throw rocks! Really? But, you're exactly right--apparently it's the greatest thing to do! Who needs a Wii when there are rocks to throw?
Hm. I say we plan a vacation if the Stillys end up permanently settling in Cedar City. You wouldn't mind going two times in one year, would you? ;)
When were you at Lake Powell? We just got back a week ago. We were out of Wahweap and stayed in Padre Bay. Looks like you guys had fun!
SO FUN!!! We loved it when we went with you guys....Glad you had a great time.
Post a Comment