
Nicalee: "I wonder what the old lady has to eat around here?"

Nicalee: "oh, ya, this looks familiar. I'll just reach up here and take a swig. I bet no one will even notice that I can get in the fridge."

Nicalee: "oh, ya, this looks familiar. I'll just reach up here and take a swig. I bet no one will even notice that I can get in the fridge."
sidenote-- yes, my refridgerator is a mess. Someday, I'll get to organizing it again. After I clean out the closets, the pantry, some of my cupboards and the mudroom.




2 comments:
Yeah, with that adorable baby hanging from your fridge shelves, I'm thinking how disorganized it is. Come ON.
She needs to climb just one shelf higher to get that diet coke...she's almost there! ;)
Cute pic!
PS I used to worry about a clean fridge-those days are gone-like you said closets, mudroom, pantry...(can't remember the rest of your list but there's always something to do!)
Post a Comment