I cannot believe that this beautiful girl is already 4 years old!! She is such a fun part of our family and this past year was a hard one for her. Allergies, surgery, scissors/crazy haircuts, breathing treatments, medications, preschool, a big brother who loves to tease... but she has come through with flying colors and she now has a best friend/ little sister to dote on and love. Madalyn has such a soft heart and she loves to laugh. She says "I love you" to everyone in the family and to her friends. She loves to give hugs and to be silly. Her best pal is her dad. Mom is sometimes a distant second-- but I can always tilt the balance with gum, nailpolish, brownies from the donut store, or lipstuff. If you want Madalyn to like you, the quality to describe you must be "nice". She is my best helper whether it's making food, cleaning, putting clothes away, going to the store or whatever. I just love everything about her.
Maddie wanted to pick a "cool" cake-- she decided on Tye Dye.

The swimming party at the Rec center was all she could ask for and more!

We went to Classic skating fun center-- to test out her roller skates and scooter--and boy did they have a great time. Of course, the Blast zone had a slide that was steeper than Maddie thought and she got a little scared, but then she had her chance with the ball guns and was all smiles.

The traditional birthday silly string war. Carver and Madalyn get more excited for this than for presents, cake, balloons, etc.

Madalyn has thanked me numerous times for getting her a gumball machine for her birthday. She absolutely loves gum. That and lip stuff. Gotta love her!!
3 comments:
We sure love that Madi...but nobody loves her more than Jaycee! ;) We love the crazy haircuts-especially since they haven't involved our kids-way easier to laugh about! And the kids LOVED the swim party! SO dang fun! Happy Birthday Madalyn!!!
Happy birthday to your cute Madalyn!!
What a cute kid! I wish I had Maddy here everyday so I could listen to her laugh. It is so contagious! She is a sweetheart! Love you
Post a Comment