
I just love getting pictures done. I love seeing the changes that take place over such a short period of time. I love to see the different face expressions and small personality traits coming through. Sometimes I do silly things as a mom-- I get mad when I shouldn't and I get overwhelmed with daily duties and forget to just play and enjoy. I worry about things that don't really matter in the big scheme of things, but then I see a beautiful picture and try to remember all of the reasons I love being a mom and refocus my thoughts to try and be better at just living and loving my life. I know that all of the tasks of a household will be there everyday, but little moments of playing with my kids, hearing their conversations, watching them learn and grow may not be... I am so thankful for my family. Clint and I sometimes have differing viewpoints on parenting, but most of the time what I've realized is that I like to be right and in charge... and I'm starting to see (I'm a little stubborn) that my way isn't always right or the best way. Maybe in my next 30 years I'll fix that problem. I'm crossing my fingers (I'm sure the rest of the family is too).




6 comments:
That is one beautiful family.
Cute! I guess that's just one of the tests of life, to work together to figure out what is best or right for our kids. I'm sure we all will be working on that for the next 30 years;) Love ya
Super cute, Melinda!
When you figure the parenting thing out let me know...the tricky part is that right when you think you have it figured out you realize that all of your kids are different and need different things~humbling to have to be prayerful and trying new things all the time! It's so good for us!!!
Cute family pic!!!
Wow! What a beautiful picture of you guys!!!
Post a Comment