Thursday, June 25, 2009

backyard fun






















Carver and Madalyn just had to get the bounce house out and blow up the swim pool and have a party-- yesterday all the neighbors were invited (Carver's idea) and today just the fam-- because mom didn't get dressed until the late afternoon. Anyway, they moved the pool right under the slide for added fun and to up the chances of getting hurt and giving me a heart attack! But boy oh boy is it fun!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

That looks like tons of fun! We are hoping (really I am hoping) to go to the pool tonight for a little dip. I guess the weather has warmed up a bit for some fun in the sun.

Anonymous said...

Madalyn is such a little model. She's so photogenic! I'm coming home July 8 to 20 and I'm totally going to call you so you'd just better be ready missy.

Audrey said...

That does look like awesome fun!

Jamie Eskelson said...

Thanks for giving me your address...love seeing what your up to!