Tuesday, June 16, 2009

first bath



so when we gave Nicalee her first bath it was a big family event.  Carver and Madalyn had their parts like soap and towel.  She used the baby tub in the kitchen sink.  Then we had a memory lane activity where we talked about Carver's first bath and our house in taylorsville, then Maddie's first bath and pull out the photo albums etc.  I couldn't believe how interested they were.  It made it very special.

5 comments:

Eric and Justine said...

AW! That is so sweet!

Laura Law said...

Wow she is so TINY! I'm glad Carver and Maddie are so excited to help. I think Baths are an extra-special ritual at your house--maybe it's genetic :)

CarrieAnn said...

Oh Melinda! She's so beautiful-I forgot how tiny they are in the beginning. It sounds like you are all loving her to death. Congrats!!

Nicalee said...

The only thing I can say is thank you for passing on this name! Deb told me you named her Nicalee...I've always loved my name, and she will too. Good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

I was just going to say, it's trippy to see "Nicalee" - I KNOW you're not giving my older sister a bath. That would be weird.