Tuesday, June 2, 2009
stats
And here are the stats for the few people who were wondering. Nicalee was 8 lbs. 7 oz. and 21.5 inches long. She was a planned c-section and it was so much easier than Madalyn. She has about the same amount of hair as the other 2 had and it is about the same color (lt.brown). The whole thing took about 25 min. I feel like I have healed faster or at least I feel better than I remember feeling before. Anyway, thanks for all the congratulations and all that-- we are doing great and just loving this new baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Third time must be a charm huh? My third was by far the best recovery as well (though he was vaginal as were the other two). For me it's all about the lack of tearing--the first two were 3rd degree tears. I was actually able to walk the next day!
So exciting to have a new baby.
Ok, why did I not know that you have a blog! I could have been reading all of these nice things about your family for...it looks like months now. What a shame. I'm so glad I know now. Congrats on your new sweet one. She looks beuatiful...and with such a great name. I'm glad to know you are well. Love You!
Aaaaaaa! I can't believe I have missed this, Melinda! She's such a little sweetheart. And it's wonderful to hear that she's so easy. I need to call you.
What I came ON your blog to say though, was, you are what you are and you are AWESOME!
Post a Comment