Monday, April 27, 2009



The kids have their new favorite tradition with dad-- Hot Tub party.  It is almost a nightly activity. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is THAT. How are you feeling?

Joy & Casey said...

Ya...the Olson kids think your house is the BOMB now and that Carver & Madi are sooooo lucky!!! Sawyer & Jaycee tell all their friends about Carver & Madi's hot tub and that they got to swim in it! ;) Makes me laugh. Thanks for having us over. I need a treat jar at your house!!!!! LOL

Audrey said...

Hello! When were you going to tell me you had a blog? I had to find you through my secret ways. Glad to see you have one. I'm so much better about staying in touch via blogs vs. facebook.
I wanted to tell you a million years ago that I can't believe you did a marathon!!! You rock. I wish we were still gym partners. That was the best shape of my life. Running and listening to ABBA. Those were some fun times...and of course the workouts weren't complete without a milkshake at..Scone...Scone what? Anyway, we had such fun.
Now, I expect you to post every day....okay or once in a while anyway.
That baby's due any day now right?

Twisted Sister said...

Melinda! I didn't know you had a blog! So glad I figured it out, I'm having fun seeing what your cute family is up to.