Madalyn and I went for a pedicure this past weekend before the Easter Festivities. She was really excited, but didn't know what to do with all the attention she was getting. It was better than I thought it would be.
That sounds like lots of fun. I need a pedicure. I just bought some new polish so I can give myself one. Now I need to find one of those tool things they use to put a flower design on.
crazy wife and mother. always trying to do more than I really can. I love to be busy and learn new things. Clint is my best friend, the one who brings humor to every situation and makes the kids love being in the family.
2 comments:
That sounds like lots of fun. I need a pedicure. I just bought some new polish so I can give myself one. Now I need to find one of those tool things they use to put a flower design on.
Umm....whaaaaaat? When the heck did you get a blog? Loving it!
Post a Comment