Did you get that book on recommendation from Adam?? It's one we've both read. I think we have 3 others. I liked the 'wrath of the wicked wedgie woman' in the captain underpants series the best. And how sad is it that I know the series and have read enough to have a favorite? YIKES
We'll have to grab one of those for Sawyer-I'm sure it would be hilarious to him! I've heard of them but my girls were always more into Junie B Jones...I'm sure boys like books with "Underpants" in the title way better than any girl books I have! :) We just bought a Fly Guy book-Sawyer really likes those.
Hey! I've tried to call you a few times---you must be busy the last couple of days! I have those pan lids for you & your neighbor! I can probably bring them by Thursday if you don't want to come grab them sooner!
crazy wife and mother. always trying to do more than I really can. I love to be busy and learn new things. Clint is my best friend, the one who brings humor to every situation and makes the kids love being in the family.
3 comments:
Did you get that book on recommendation from Adam?? It's one we've both read. I think we have 3 others. I liked the 'wrath of the wicked wedgie woman' in the captain underpants series the best. And how sad is it that I know the series and have read enough to have a favorite? YIKES
We'll have to grab one of those for Sawyer-I'm sure it would be hilarious to him! I've heard of them but my girls were always more into Junie B Jones...I'm sure boys like books with "Underpants" in the title way better than any girl books I have! :) We just bought a Fly Guy book-Sawyer really likes those.
Hey! I've tried to call you a few times---you must be busy the last couple of days! I have those pan lids for you & your neighbor! I can probably bring them by Thursday if you don't want to come grab them sooner!
Post a Comment