After being very scared of the Easter Bunny-- Madalyn finally loved her when Nicalee pulled on the bunny's hair and laughed.
Easter Bunny storytime at the Grand America Hotel.
Tea Time--Carver loved the first 5 minutes of the experience so much that he asked if he could have his birthday party there... then he got a little bored and decided it wasn't so cool.
Carver having his own Hot Chocolate Pot and sugar to add to it seemed like his sort of heaven. We tried to sport British accents for a few minutes as we tried to be proper Ladies and Gentlemen. Then we realized... we aren't there yet.

Madalyn thought this Tea Party was great!! She would have loved it more with a bunch of dressed up girls, but we can always try that sometime in the future. I've decided that the Grand America might just be the nicest hotel that I've been to. And that includes 2 different Ritz Carltons in the comparison. It is a nice hotel!




3 comments:
ummm, that Easter Bunny kind of scares me and I'm 36! But the tea time looks super cool.Are you ready to hang out with me and the kids when we come next month?
That does look fun. I remember when you said that Carver and Maddie were having a tea party at home and said "Mother, would you care to join us for tea?" How awesome! I'm scared of that bunny too. I'm sure she was nice but hmmm.
Hahahaha! Thanks Laura & Jenny-I thought the bunny looked spooky, too! YIKES! ;) Glad it was fun. You guys are brave!
Post a Comment