You didn't mention their way super awesome amazing coach that taught them everything they know...we'll just pretend they came up with this one all on their own!
Ummm...today Rudolph was on the radio...Jaycee said, "Clint is crazy. He says this song says, 'Rudolph with your nose so bright, won't you come and poop on my sleigh tonight?" I didn't believe her.
crazy wife and mother. always trying to do more than I really can. I love to be busy and learn new things. Clint is my best friend, the one who brings humor to every situation and makes the kids love being in the family.
6 comments:
You didn't mention their way super awesome amazing coach that taught them everything they know...we'll just pretend they came up with this one all on their own!
And Jaycee thinks that is THE FUNNIEST THING SHE'S EVER SEEN!!!
Awesome!
Ummm...today Rudolph was on the radio...Jaycee said, "Clint is crazy. He says this song says, 'Rudolph with your nose so bright, won't you come and poop on my sleigh tonight?"
I didn't believe her.
I can't stand it! In a good way.
this is HILARIOUS! i Love it.
Post a Comment