Thursday, September 10, 2009
Madalyn's hair
Some people have mentioned that maddie gets haircuts a lot-- well that is not exactly planned. She happens to love them and anyone who will give her one or help he give herself one. And for those of you thinking "man, don't you watch your kids?" or "why don't you hide the scissors" little do you know my children and their sneeky minds. I don't know where they get it. However, to my dismay, this time it involved some friends and what ended up was a huge ball of brown, black and blond hair on the floor-- it wasn't at my house, so... make sure that if my children come to your house, you had better hide the scissors (and any electric razors, scrapbooking things that can possibly cut anything, gardening sheers, etc.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
HILARIOUS!!! Remember the day I had Jaycee come play and I asked you to hide your scissors so cute Maddie wouldn't cut her hair? Ya-the other day when Maddie was here I didn't think twice about haircuts...I'm going to be more on guard! ;) Who knows-might be a hidden talent/passion...she'll probably for sure grow up to cut hair!
Okay, so you need to post some pictures. I need to see all the transformations. :)
haha oh maddey...I really love the new pictures of your kids! so cute
I love your new photos of your kids. How beautiful!
Post a Comment