Saturday, March 5, 2011

mysterious march

Nicalee with a huge lollipop-- she was in heaven
Nicalee sleeping on her favorite stair
Carver at the Dinosaur Museum
Madalyn at her birthday party at Classic skating
Madalyn at her preschool birthday celebration
What happened to January and February? Oh yeah, work and craziness is what happened. Anyway, it is time to update and remember the good times. My amazingly awesome gal Madalyn turned 5---wowsers, that is something I have mixed feelings about. Time to schedule the well-check/kindergarten shot doctor appointment. Her dreaded visit. But she will get a reward as promised. Carver played Jr Jazz basketball and had the time of his life. Nicalee was able to experience bowling and build-a-bear for the first time and just tonight went potty for the first time...with Madalyn as coach (I almost can't believe it) yet we were all right there in the next room to verify. Clint is busy with Norway Freight. And mom has been trying to get enough sleep to make sure she can still keep the house looking decent, teach piano, sometimes make dinner (sometimes is the operative word...ok I am doing that more than I used to) and have everyone eat it, start exercising again (preparing for a half marathon again), and play with my funny children. So, now my new blogging goal is to record and share all the funny things my kids do and say on a more regular basis. Let's see if I can do this. So here are a few pics to show our life.

1 comment:

Joy & Casey said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe you let Nicalee have that huge sucker...you get mother of the year award for sure! That took an entire bucket of wet wipes to clean up-I am sure of it!!!