Monday, November 23, 2009

My Little Helper







Madalyn is just such a happy, silly, witty, somewhat clumsy, I wanna be older personality. She absolutely loves to help with everything and anything. If I need an extra hand, she is there to supply it. We actually have little arguments about who gets to feed Nicalee her baby food. Crazy. But I just love her and she has such a contageous laugh, I can't help but smile or all out laugh when she giggles. I only hope that she continues to always want to help. She makes everything fun. Cooking, bathtime, cleaning, yardwork and everything else. Too bad that sometimes you wouldn't know that I truly love being around her. She hates it when someone (me) gets mad at her and she remembers it -- I am working on it.

3 comments:

Rach said...

She looks like she is having fun. Your such a good mom.

Laura Law said...

I love that you wrote a little blurb on each of them. Kate wants to play snowtag with Carver and Maddie. And make snow angels. We are really excited to see you all for Christmas!

Jenny said...

I miss hanging out with your kids. Tell Carver that I'll be working on my snowball skills so we can see who will beat who;) Love ya!