

Nicalee has started to try her first foods. I can't believe it. I think that has started to be a standard phrase in my daily conversations. That and "boy does time fly" or "stop growing" or "I'm getting old" and if Clint joins in it sounds something like, "the old gray mare she ain't what she used to be..." anyway, I guess I just have to get used to the fact that time never stands still and life is just plain busy. There are so many options and choices with what we can fill our days with-- of course, I usually don't choose the best things, but I always know I can do something different the next day. I'm just happy that I usually spend the most time with the people that matter most and that is enough, for now.




2 comments:
I love how you said "we can always do something different the next day"...so true!! Nicalee is getting so big! Fun and sad!
Well said!
Post a Comment