



Carver was very excited to go to school where the big kids go. Last week we had the orientation/open house and his evaluation. Those were fun, Madalyn had to show that she is also ready to go to school. They wrote their names and did a few puzzles and some reading games etc. Mrs. McDougal is in for a real treat. This morning Carver and I walked to school holding hands and saying "hi" to neighbor kids on their way to school. It was really fun. Then when they lined up in their classes, I started to get a little emotional. After some pictures and a last good-bye, I cried like a baby. I just can't believe how quickly time goes by.




2 comments:
Doesn't it go by too quickly? It really doesn't seem very fair how short of a time we get them. I remember that day with Ryanna. It's so hard for us parents because our kids are so excited to leave us! They don't understand how permanent that separation is. Congrats on holding it together until he made it into the building.
This gives my heart a little twinge.
Post a Comment