Thursday, July 23, 2009

Karma







During the last week it seems like we tried to cover a whole months worth of activities including: celestial circle BBQ party, Park City Coaster, Bees game, swimming, Wheeler Farm, spiderman park, sleepovers at grandmas, mini golf, and several rented movies... so what do we get for all this "fun" ? Clint got a sunburn with blisters and now peeling skin (first time in like 15 years), Carver is having a hard time with bedtime-- oh wait, that's always been a problem-- and now it is a problem for mom and dad because we are trying to be good parents and make our children have a bedtime (arrrrgh), Madalyn has pnemonia (again -- this time the Left lung, last time it was the right lung and other things, double arrrrgh), and I get to take care of everyone. Luckily, Nicalee loves to have long sleeping periods so she helps me set a pretty good schedule. That's Karma.

3 comments:

Audrey said...

celestial circle BBQ party? Is that a Utah thing? You're going to have to explain that one to me for sure!

Anonymous said...

You deserve great karma. Sorry I didn't call you while I was home. I'll get you over Christmas for sure.

Joy & Casey said...

Yuck! Poor Madi...she deserves to just feel great for atleast one month! ;)