
Madalyn has decided that playing Tea Party is one of her favorite things to do and she asked me if I had any fun tea cups like Grandma Nordahl. I told her my grandmother gave me some, but they are very old and can break easily-- but why have them if they can't be used-- so I got them out and Carver and Madalyn started their party. A few minutes later Carver said to me, "mom, we would be simply delighted if you would join our tea party" in as proper a voice as he could muster and I just cracked up-- any boy who is delighted deserves applause.




4 comments:
I'd love to hear Carver say that....makes me laugh! He always comes up with the funniest things to say! Way other subject "One" from U2 was playing on your playlist-I can't find my U2 cds...do you have some I can borrow to load on my Ipod???? I keep meaning to ask you that! I love U2!
That sounds fun! And I'm totally jealous that I don't have any of Grandma's cool stuff.
That is the one of the coolest things I've heard Carver say! I can't believe Carver is going to kindergarten! Can't wait to see you this next week...good luck with Nicalee
Carver is so refined. And Mad looks just like Madeline from the books in that pic.
Post a Comment